Terms and Conditions of Use of the myGVW Portal
1. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR ORDERING OF GOODS OR SERVICES
2. ACCESS AND USE
1. You may browse and view the Website, and download material from the Website for your personal non-commercial use, provided that you do not remove any copyright or trade mark notices contained on the material.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Unless otherwise indicated, all intellectual property rights (including copyright) subsisting in the Website and the material on the Website (including information, data, images, text, software, logos and trade marks contained in this Website) is owned by us or is licensed to be used by us. You must obtain written permission from us before reusing any material that is published on this Website (including any content and trade mark). Any unauthorised use of the material appearing on this Website may violate copyright, trade mark and other property rights or legal protections and could result in criminal or civil penalties. 2. Except for the limited use set out in paragraph 2.1 above, or as otherwise permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, you must not use any material on any part of the Website without the prior written consent from us. 3. Specifically, you must not (and must not assist or procure any other party to), directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit (including broadcast), make available, distribute, redistribute, sell, modify, publish or otherwise deal with any material on any part of this Website in any manner whatsoever, including: 1. copying or modifying the layout or the “look and feel” of the Website; 2. copying or modifying any computer software and code contained in the Website; 3. copying , reproducing, communicating or adapting any material on this Website in any material form; 4. storing any material in any storage media; 5. distributing or publishing any material on this Website in any material form; 6. re-transmitting the material by any medium of communication, including broadcasting; 7. uploading and/or reposting the material to any other site on the Internet; and 8. “framing” the material on the Website with other material on any other website; 4. You must not (and must not assist or procure any other party to) use any trade mark, service mark or logo which appears or is used on this Website, nor do anything to prejudice the rights of the owner or licensee of such trade mark, service mark or logo. 5. You must not (and must not assist or procure any other party to) create a link to any part of this Website (other than solely for your domestic purposes) without our prior written consent.
4. SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS – NO UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
5. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
1. The Website contains links to other sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties and which are not under our control. 2. We provide the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by us of the contents of the linked site. We do not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained on those linked sites, and is not responsible for the material or information contained on those linked sites. 3. If this Website contains third party advertisements (such as banner ads or referral buttons) which contain embedded links to other sites where goods or services are advertised, the placement of such advertisements on this Website does not constitute the recommendation or endorsement by us of any goods or services advertised by the third party. The third party advertiser is solely responsible to you for any representations or offers made by it, and for any goods or services which you agree to purchase from those third parties.
6. VIRUS WARNING
1. We do not warrant that any data (including any file) obtained through this Website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. 2. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate and adequate security and measures to protect you against any attacks, errors, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful or disabling code
1. We do not warrant, represent or guarantee that this Website will be accessible or available at all times, or that access to and use of this Website will be continuous, uninterrupted, secure, speedy or error free. We do not guarantee that all errors will be corrected, and do not guarantee to continue operating all or any part of this Website. 2. While we will attempt to ensure that the information, content or software (including the content and/or software of third party) provided on this Website (including illustrations and specifications for any products) is correct, we do not guarantee its reliability, accuracy or completeness. Such information is provided on an "as is" basis, and we do not provide any warranties or representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, suitability or completeness. 3. We do not guarantee that the Website will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use. 4. We do not control the transfer of data over telecommunications facilities, including the internet. We do not warrant secure operation of the Website or that it will be able to prevent third party disruptions of such Website. We do not guarantee the speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the Website. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications. 5. We do not guarantee any and all implied warranties arising from statute, course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade, including of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. 6. This paragraph does not purport to exclude any rights which you may have which are provided by statute and which cannot be excluded (including under the Australian Consumer Law).
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
11. FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
1. "Goulburn Valley Water is a prescribed authority under the Freedom of Information Act 1982. Requests for access to Goulburn Valley Water documents under the Freedom of Information Act are to be made in writing and addressed to: Corporate Secretary, Goulburn Valley Water, PO Box 185, Shepparton 3632. 2. Each application must be accompanied by an applicable application fee and clearly identify the documents sought. General enquiries relating to Freedom of Information can be made by telephoning (03) 5832 4800, between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday."
12. TERMINATION OF ACCESS OR USE
1. We may terminate your access to or use of the Website at any time without giving any explanation or justification for such termination, and we have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating access to or use of the Website.